About Me

My photo
Natural 05/05/1999 Sisterlocked 10/22/2007

Friday, December 12, 2008

FINALLY!


After all the reading and researching, I have FINALLY started my own blog that will rep my VERY OWN THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!! What in the world?!?!?!? Why have I NOT done this before?!?!?! I am a teacher, so you know that I LOVE to share my opinions, thoughts, etc.....with a name meaning "messenger" I couldn't help myself.



So if you want to know what I think about anything at ALL, just stay posted. This blog will include, but not be limited to all things natural, sisterlocks, braidlocs, Greek life, black issues, politics, science, community, teaching, students, college, Christianity, and my LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!



As my illustrious mother always says, "ya paid fo da ride, now get yo rockin' free!"

No comments:

Post a Comment